Ninjarom and animorph

keolawills

Reaction score
I updated my stock angelrom as well, so I could get the look I want without losing tweaks. But- somwhere along the way I changed the background color of the menu that pops up when you hit the menu soft key. Does anyone know which .png that is in the framework so I can change it back, or does anyone know how to change the menu text color?

Also theoretically, couldn't you just swap out all .pngs from a theme I like, as well as the colors in the framework to change the text color? Id rather just change exactly what i need to instead of changing it all, I guess ill give it a shot and see what happens.

Edit: I found the proper .png and switched it back and all menus are visible now. Also, I changed the boot animation and stock font, added some apps I like and switched out apps like the 3d gallery and wyContacts. Im having problems uploading a screenshot but ill keep trying.

my ANGEL blacked out at 1.35 Ghz

Last edited:

keolawills

Reaction score
45ef6a40-d99e-1efd.jpg
45ef6a40-d9b6-ff66.jpg

I got the wallpaper from oreoslice for liberty, the original theme wallpaper app is in the rom now, not the downloadable market version. The second image is the pulldown halfway down to show the transparency where it says verizon wireless. I've made a lot of changes to the stock angelrom to my liking so I hopefully don't lose any speed tweaks and get the ui that I want.

Last edited:

kickyindahead

Reaction score
I updated my stock angelrom as well, so I could get the look I want without losing tweaks. But- somwhere along the way I changed the background color of the menu that pops up when you hit the menu soft key. Does anyone know which .png that is in the framework so I can change it back, or does anyone know how to change the menu text color?

Also theoretically, couldn't you just swap out all .pngs from a theme I like, as well as the colors in the framework to change the text color? Id rather just change exactly what i need to instead of changing it all, I guess ill give it a shot and see what happens.

Edit: I found the proper .png and switched it back and all menus are visible now. Also, I changed the boot animation and stock font, added some apps I like and switched out apps like the 3d gallery and wyContacts. Im having problems uploading a screenshot but ill keep trying.

exactly which png is it that changes the pop up menu from the menu soft key? I tried changing the xml in the framework-res for the color of font but it was a no go and a big pain in the arse for me ..

keolawills

Reaction score

exactly which png is it that changes the pop up menu from the menu soft key? I tried changing the xml in the framework-res for the color of font but it was a no go and a big pain in the arse for me ..

Menu_background.9.png and menu_background_fill_parent_width.9.png I think, and the divider is next to them.

sent from an OreoAngel at 1.35 Ghz

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
**Angel is you want me to pull off at any time PLEASE let me know***
***Will have it off ASAP***

Haha, i have no reason to want it off. It saves me from having to do it myself also =P

Thanks for all the theme support guys. I had an almost finished black/white themed rom that i lost =/

kickyindahead

Reaction score

Menu_background.9.png and menu_background_fill_parent_width.9.png I think, and the divider is next to them.

Thankyou .. that helps me out a LOT ... that should make my life much easier . now to come up with some good combination of themes... I have a good one done.. the pop up menu from the soft key was giving me the same trouble as the AngelicCha0s has been giving me ..

kickyindahead

Reaction score
DUDE!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! The menu issues with black on black txt has been fixed .. youre freakin awesome... New AngelicCha0s themed rom will be up in the morning some time .. but i need to get my rest ..

keolawills

Reaction score
DUDE!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! The menu issues with black on black txt has been fixed .. youre freakin awesome... New AngelicCha0s themed rom will be up in the morning some time .. but i need to get my rest ..

No problem. I was lucky to find it as quick as I did. Went looking through the stock framework-res.apk and noticed it right away. Pure luck. Now if I could learn how to change text colors.

keolawills

Reaction score

Haha, i have no reason to want it off. It saves me from having to do it myself also =P

Thanks for all the theme support guys. I had an almost finished black/white themed rom that i lost =/

Thank you man for supplying the amazing rom.

slimpirudude

Reaction score
Well changed my mind.
Here is the complete rom with black bar and white clock.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28515353/Angel_signed BBWC.zip

Let me know how it goes! Hope you like

****Not responsible for anything to your phone..blah blah blah.

Thanks for this mopar! Good looking out. I have a question though...I am running this (link in quote) that you posted, and I love the black bar and white clock...does anyone know how to make the pull down black aswell with white text? This would be awesome and complete my desired ui

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well changed my mind.
Here is the complete rom with black bar and white clock.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28515353/Angel_signed BBWC.zip

Thanks for this mopar! Good looking out. I have a question though...I am running this (link in quote) that you posted, and I love the black bar and white clock...does anyone know how to make the pull down black aswell with white text? This would be awesome and complete my desired ui

Ive been looking around to fix this and to fix the messages that pop up in the notification bar. For some reason I can figure out how to change the text. I found somewhere to change ALL the text to white, but it was for a different phone and I believe it was going to cause more problems than it would help. Im still looking for fixes, but the GB news...well needless to say all of this would be fix/solved with it.

keolawills

Reaction score
Check the themeing guide maybe in the grd forum. If you can change the text color, wouldnt you just change the .pngs in the drawable-hdpi to make the pulldown black?

sent from an OreoAngel

keolawills

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can ninjamorph the unlock screen slider? I want to change it up a bit.

Edit: i got it to work, for some reason ninjamorph wasnt keeping the .pngs when i rebooted or something.

Heres what i got...
45ef6a40-9633-0dca.jpg

sent from an constantly evolving OreoAngel

Last edited:

slimpirudude

Reaction score
Mopar,

I hear what your saying. Im familiar with windows os not linux so android is not my expertise (yet) I have been learning a ton lately though. Thanks for your work. But yeah, I forgot to mention that in my post, when receive txt it shows the message icon in notif bar but next to it when should show the content of the txt you can't see it with this bar...im assuming its because that txt is still black huh. Any luck figuring that/other mentioned (such as black pulldown and white text)??