NILLKIN case for HTC

Guiery

Reaction score
Just wanted to share my experience with the Nillkin case.
It comes in a decent packaging, and it includes the case, screen protector, and a screen cleaning dongle.

Hot !Super shell NILLKIN skin case for For HTC Rhyme & S510b & G20 ultrathin back cover with retail package free shipping itself is actually very nice. The black is actually a sandy/matte texture, and the side has grooves on it to enhance your grip on the phone. It doesn't add much dimensions to it, as it feels still relatively the same size as it is naked. It has openings for the headphone jack, USB port, camera/LED, mic, and speaker. The power button and volume controls doesn't have an opening, but you can still easily press on it with the outlined placement on the case. Speaking of this, I actually found that after putting on the case, Super sheild shell NILLKIN skin case for HTC T328d Desire VC ultrathin back cover with retail package hot selling makes it easier for me to reach the power button to unlock the phone, as it increases the area you can use to push it. Also, it contours to the camera, so even if you rest it on its back, you will be resting on the case and not the hump from the camera.

Overall, I'm happy with the casehttp://www.bestextensive.com .