Night call filter not blocking calls but is blocking sms

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
For some reason an app I use to filter calls at night is only blocking texts but doesn't filtering calls and more that ring through

Anybody recommend an that works good and has white list black lists for who can call and text at night

I fixed it by turning do not disturb from priority call no e to priority calls stared and then back to none .

Seems like it may have been a corrupted setting

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I thought Android does this natively?

It's "Do Not Disturb" settings. You can set it to silence all sounds/notifications after a certain time. Then you star certain contacts as favorites/priority.....then setting Do Not Disturb to "priority only".

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I thought Android does this natively?

It's "Do Not Disturb" settings. You can set it to silence all sounds/notifications after a certain time. Then you star certain contacts as favorites/priority.....then setting Do Not Disturb to "priority only".
That's how I have done it for years, flawlessly. If I remember correctly the OP had issues with DND and switched to 3rd Party apps to get the desired effect.

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
That's how I have done it for years, flawlessly. If I remember correctly the OP had issues with DND and switched to 3rd Party apps to get the desired effect.

The problem with native is it doesn't give you enough options for white lists with favorites I might have a person I favorite so it's at top of speed dial but don't want them to call or msg at night is why 3rd party apps needed