Nice little unexpected surprise

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
For the last few days my curiosity has been peaked because I'd gotten a text from FedEx that a delivery was scheduled for the following day and would require a signature. At first I thought I better just call them and ask to have it held at the pick up center as I wouldn't be home for the 10 hour window. But the system said can't be done. After a little snooping around I realized that I didn't have anything that I'd ordered and was waiting on. No money out of PP or bank. When I tried to get shipper's info from the tracking, it said it was due to arrive in a neighboring town where my boss lives. So I checked with our suppliers since by default they ship there (business used to be run from his house), but they all said nothing was from them.

So the only thing that I'd had delivered there, was the new Pixel because when I ordered it, I didn't know if I'd be living where I was. So I thought maybe someone screwed up and sent me another phone! Well, not quite. One of the guys brought it in this morning and when I opened the box, these were in it.

16665170_10210918424388484_6345576441588376345_o.jpg

Jokingly, I said, it's probably because they took so long to send my phone. Well, under it inside the shipping box, there was a note saying just that. These are surprisingly cool! I had no idea to what extent these go. I thought they'd just be a glorified view master

View-Master-classic-01.jpg

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
What a nice surprise. They are fun and there is now a huge supply of videos to view with them.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Just saw an article elsewhere that they were shipping headsets to folks who had to wait so long for their phones. Glad to see they're being quick about it.

It's a pretty fun experience and even better when it doesn't cost you extra for the gear.