[NHL] Let's get this discussion started.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Yea not like the good ol'e days like when the flyers were the broadstreet bullies. .sigh..

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I still hold to my statement that the Bruins created their own demise... but Philly is now doing the same thing to the Canadiens.... Flyers are playing shut down hockey....

Not liking it but it's happening :)

Well, when Im in a situation like you, I mean, I always hope the team that knocked us out gets knocked out, but my friend looks at it the other way, like, well if they knocked us out I want them to go all the way so we can say we were beaten by the best..
Boston Bruins. Boston... we're not a loving sports town. Lol.

and there's a rivalry with Philly :icon_ devil:

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
LETS GO FLYERS!!!

flyers.gif

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
Hate both teams... Guess I'll stick with my conference and go with the Hawks....

SkeetSkeet

Reaction score
Chicago has been favored to win the cup before the playoffs started (according to Barry Melrose), the team has too many good players and the Flyers will not be able to keep up. It's great that Philly made it this far, but the Hawks will be the ones holding up the cup in a matter of days...

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Chicago has been favored to win the cup before the playoffs started (according to Barry Melrose), the team has too many good players and the Flyers will not be able to keep up. It's great that Philly made it this far, but the Hawks will be the ones holding up the cup in a matter of days...

They said that about the Bruins :)

SkeetSkeet

Reaction score

They said that about the Bruins :)

We will see my man, but I have a hunch that it will be over in 5 games. And I'll be at the game, getting to watch this historic event