NFL Football 2010/2011

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
PRE-SEASON FOOTBALL STARTS SOON!!! :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

GO PATRIOTS!!! :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
If your going to post about football...Post about teams that play fair :D

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil:

EDIT: :woot: just hit 3,000 posts!!!! dancedroid

Last edited:

huskur

Reaction score
HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!

Can't wait!! Football season is almost here!

Now as you can see from my avatar i am a much bigger college fan!!!

GO HUSKERS!!!!!

ChugIt

Reaction score
Preseason starts on my birthday!!!!! dancedroid

Oh no Corinacakes, really? My buddy is a Pats fan?!?!?!?!
I'm 49ers to the heart, but GO.....

49ers
Chargers
Bears
and....
I gotta do it even though I don't like them really.... Go Texans. Bernard Pollard is a close family friend, that and he was the one who injured Tom Brady so how could I hate on that?

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok I just deleted you from google talk chugit!

Just kidding but watch out dude :p
:rofl3:

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
PRE-SEASON FOOTBALL STARTS SOON!!! :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

GO PATRIOTS!!! :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Boo!

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!

Can't wait!! Football season is almost here!

Now as you can see from my avatar i am a much bigger college fan!!!

GO HUSKERS!!!!!

Cutting Colt Brennan was a mistake

Preseason starts on my birthday!!!!! dancedroid

Oh no Corinacakes, really? My buddy is a Pats fan?!?!?!?!
I'm 49ers to the heart, but GO.....

49ers
Chargers
Bears
and....
I gotta do it even though I don't like them really.... Go Texans. Bernard Pollard is a close family friend, that and he was the one who injured Tom Brady so how could I hate on that?

You know Bernard Pollard? nice.

ChugIt

Reaction score
LoL Corinacakes looks like we'll be on GTalk talking sh** to each other all year! Hahahaa
Football fan chicks are awesome, my wife is one too! I feel sorry for the dudes who have wives/girlfriends complaining about them watching football. If this is you (anyone reading this).... dump her TODAY! LoL

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I feel sorry for the dudes who have wives/girlfriends complaining about them watching football. If this is you (anyone reading this).... dump her TODAY! LoL

My First wife was like that.... Second is a huge fan, even tho it's the crybaby redskins that she roots for....

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Lol@ crybaby redskins! :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Gee and at 1st I was going to tell Corina that no, you can't have Madden on your Droid...

ChugIt

Reaction score
Madden on Droid would probably suck. I wouldn't even attempt to install it. I'll stick to my PS3. I actually roll dice to see what team I'm going to be and I play EVERY game of the season. I usually get 2 full seasons in per year playing like that. I can't wait until Tuesday!