Nexus 5 Possibly Spotted in FCC Filing; LG D820 with Snapdragon 800 & 5-Inch Display

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
The S3 has a 2100mah battery and can easily get through a day.
get through a day if it's not used. a friend of mine who is a power user kills his s3 with 2100mah battery in matter of 4-5 hours. s3 battery SUCKS!

WestOkid

Reaction score
get through a day if it's not used. a friend of mine who is a power user kills his s3 with 2100mah battery in matter of 4-5 hours. s3 battery SUCKS!

You must be posting for the sake of posting. The S3 battery can be better just like any standard battery Smartphone, but you don't even have an S3 and you're trashing it because you have 1 friend that uses his phone for 4 hours straight. Here's a link to S3 battery life. I can post 10 more and none call it a 5 hour phone.

http://www.techradar.com/us/reviews/phones/mobile-phones/samsung-galaxy-s3-1078667/review/14

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
Battery life isn't so much the reason, it's that it pretty much confirms it won't be coming to Verizon as all of us feared.
Ill be leaving Verizon when my contract expires in December, so that is not an issue for me :)

Gimic26

Reaction score
What's strange is that this phone seemingly supports Verizon's CDMA 800/1900 and their upcoming AWS/LTE Advance band 4.

WestOkid

Reaction score
What's strange is that this phone seemingly supports Verizon's CDMA 800/1900 and their upcoming AWS/LTE Advance band 4.

Doesn't matter. Verizon totally ruined Google 's vision for Nexus devices with the Galaxy Nexus.I don't think you will see a Nexus on Verizon for awhile.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
You must be posting for the sake of posting. The S3 battery can be better just like any standard battery Smartphone, but you don't even have an S3 and you're trashing it because you have 1 friend that uses his phone for 4 hours straight. Here's a link to S3 battery life. I can post 10 more and none call it a 5 hour phone.

Samsung Galaxy SIII review: Battery life and connectivity | Phone Reviews | TechRadar

i have friends with all sorts of smartphones so i have a wide data pool to compare with. but the fact that a power user can't go 4 hours without a charge while other phones can get 8+ hours(moto maxx series) proves that battery on s3 is crap. no if, ands or buts. facts speak for themselves. till we will start holding manufacturers responsible for providing us with devices that last all day, they'll keep feeding us garbage devices that require us to have a chargers at work, car or anywhere else you'll be for prolonged periods of time.

[video=youtube_share;_yZlOtThayY]http://youtu.be/_yZlOtThayY?t=27s[/video] it has a long way to go before it can compete with top dogs like maxx. and that's the one to beat because everything else is not important since your phone becomes a paper weight once it's out of juice.