newMetropcsDroid

Quantum

Reaction score
hello everyone im new here. i use to have a touch pro so im not to new to moding phones. I recenlty purchased a flashed droid for metrpcs. the normal talk and text work and i got the web to work as well. I have been searching for articles about mms and i cant find squat. can anybody point somwhere i can at least find directions how to enable mms? also one small problem my camera cant take pictures becuase it says i need an sd card, i cnt figure out how to switch storage location for the camera to internal memory. also i am running liquid. thanks.

zackmobis

Reaction score
MAKE SURE YOUR WEB IS WORKING PROPERLY (ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS) AS YOU CAN'T HAVE MMS WITHOUT WORKING INTERNET!!!!!

Remove/Uninstall any existing MMS composer you have attempted to setup. Also a good idea to remove any registry keys it may have created that are left behind after the uninstall.

1: Install Arcsoft MMS version 5.0.70.24 from Verzion.

2: Open your Messaging and click on the SMS/MMS option.

3: Click on "Menu" and select "MMS Options" then select the "Servers" tab.

4: Add a new server with the following settings:

Server Name: metropcs
Gateway: wap.metropcs.net
Port number: 3128
Server address: http://mms.metropcs.net:3128/mmsc
Connect via: SELECT EITHER THE CONNECTION YOU SETUP ABOVE OR "The internet"
Send limit: 399K

5: Click "Done" and then set the new server as default.

6: Using a Registry Editor edit the following values:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Arcsoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1\WspHeader]

DELETE KEY -> "X-VzW-MDN"
ADD STRING -> "X-metropcs-MDN"="XXXXXXXXXX" ( Insert your 10 digit phone Number )
ADD STRING -> "X-DEVICE-MIN"="1XXXXXXXXXX" ( Insert your 10 digit phone Number WITH the 1 in front of it )