Newcomer

BeachGirlNJ

Reaction score
Hello all --

My husband and I just got Droids yesterday. I'm wasting a lot of time today playing with mine. ;-) Previously, he had a Razr (regular phone) and I had a Motorola Q which I loved though truthfully I did not use it to its fullest. I hope to use the Droid a lot more and so far it looks like that will be the case. I love the way I can get all my emails right there, and Facebook, and after only a short perusal of the Market I have seen numerous apps I will no doubt be installing as well.

I'm alittle frustrated that no manual came with the Droid, just a small (really small) 'getting started' booklet. I did find a PDF manual online, thankfully, but it's less than impressive, I figured most of it out on my own so the PDF manual was a bit of a letdown.

On the up side, however, I found this forum! which already has proven to be a huge source of info. I'll be on here regularly for awhile, at least, while I figure everything out.

Looking forward to getting to know, and learning from, all of you.

Cindi

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Welcome, Cindi! We're so happy you and your husband have decided to join us! So make yourself at home, and jump right in! You'll find that everyone on this forum is very friendly and here to help and learn! Reading the threads will teach you more than you could ever imagine, and if you get stuck, just post a question - someone will be along to help you out! Hope you both enjoy your time here with us!

Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps

:welcome: