Hi, I am softballmom55

softballmom55

Reaction score
I DO love my Droid!!!

I have had it now for about 2 months. The thing is, I am not the most computer savvy person with a phone here.....good with macs and pcs but not with the android system. It took me about a year to "get" my blackberry.

So, I came here to get a bit of help. I just figured out how to make a ringtone.....took me all day. *blush*

I only wish that I would have gotten a manual with the phone, other than the few page foldout thing that came with it. I just found the manual on line and I am finding out so many things.

Glad to be here, should have done it a while ago.:):icon_ banana:

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I DO love my Droid!!!

I have had it now for about 2 months. The thing is, I am not the most computer savvy person with a phone here.....good with macs and pcs but not with the android system. It took me about a year to "get" my blackberry.

So, I came here to get a bit of help. I just figured out how to make a ringtone.....took me all day. *blush*

I only wish that I would have gotten a manual with the phone, other than the few page foldout thing that came with it. I just found the manual on line and I am finding out so many things.

Welcome to DF! If you made ringtones for your BB, you can use them on the Droid probably. What I did instead of making ringtones anymore, is go to the Market and download "Zedge" and you can get all the ringtones you want, easily installable on your SD Card and to use as a ringtone.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I DO love my Droid!!!

Welcome, softballmom55! Glad to have you with us! Make yourself at home and jump right in! Here's a little welcome gift - better late than never, right? Full Motorola Droid User Guide

:welcome: