AnnieJ

Reaction score
I'm a Newbie to this forum. But I have had a Droid since the second day they were out. I had to exchange the original one within the first month due to a problem with that particular phone and now I have been using the second one since that time.

I am here because I used to love my Droid and now I want to throw it across the room. I need some help and I am hoping that I might find it here.

My phone calls are continually getting cut off. And it has gotten worse lately. I use it mostly for business and this is extremely unprofessional, not to mention frustrating.

I am wondering if the Droid Incredible might have a different sensori mechanism than my original Droid has. As a woman who has hair over my ears and most often wears earrings I am finding the use of this phone almost impossible. Any suggestions?

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Most proximity sensors will have a hard time dealing with long hair and sideburns.

Not sure how much better the DInc is, but I imagine it's going to be about the same.

What about using a bluetooth headset?

OP
AnnieJ

AnnieJ

Reaction score
bluetooth

I use a Jawbone at times, but I find it cumbersome to use all the time. Any other suggestions? Do other people have this problem?

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
You can certainly try a DInc, but this is a known problem with proximity sensors. It's just one of those -isms of the technology.