SID KELLY

Reaction score
Hi--I'm Sid Kelly and new to this Droid Forum. The only other Forum I'm on is for my '57 Chevy.---That said, I have an HTC Droid Incredible and I'm LOST!!!!! LOVE the phone but I'm a complete idiot-- I'm not computer literate and need some help:

In IDIOTS terms--How can I get my Incredible to accept/ use the DROID notification that the original Droid uses.

IN IDIOTS terms--How am I supposed to properly Synch my Outlook/ Indredible?? I'm using the HTC Synch application and keep getting duplications/ partial duplications on the Incredible as well as on Outlook.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
OP
SID KELLY

SID KELLY

Reaction score
Hey-what gives??

Hey-guys--50 people have read my introduction and request for info and not one person has replied with any assistance----what gives??

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well unfortunately I don't have an incredible so I probably cannot help on the outlook, as far as the notification if you do not see it listed in settings/sounds/notifications then you would have to find the Droid sound file somewhere and make a folder on your SD card called media/notifications, put the sound file in their and then it should show up in your list, if you like I can upload it for you later, and also Welcome you to the forums

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Quit using the HTC sync and get K9 or Touchdown for email......

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
SID KELLY

SID KELLY

Reaction score
replies

Hey guys, thanks for the replies!! I had several problems with my Incredible in addition to the ones I listed so--as I was still under the 30 day 'grace period', I exchanged it for the new Droid2 yesterday. This one seems to work with my Plantronics headset far as 'voice dial', etc. Will keep you posted!!dancedroiddancedroid

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
In my opinion the D2 is a better choice, keep us posted on how it is as opposed to the incredible