ebitter

Reaction score
Well I am trying to get rid of my Samsung i760 phone and get a DROID phone. I need to get the phone for under $150. Is there anywhere that I can get that price abd stick with the plan that I already have.

Happy DROIDing!!

BillTheCat

Reaction score
First- welcome to the forums.

You've asked a loaded question. Gonna depend on the plan you already have, whether or not you're eligible for your "New Every Two" discount, etc. Droid requires a data plan. I don't know if you're already rolling with a data plan, but that could be an added expense.

Every place that I have seen advertising the Droid for under $199 was a 3rd party retailer, and I don't know if their pricing was available to existing VZW customers or not.

I will say that I was not eligible for New Every Two- I was only 6 months into my contract. But I called *611 just to check & see what it'd cost me to activate an eBay Droid if I bought one, and they ended up selling me the phone for $199 flat- no rebates required. No guarantee this offer is still out there, but it's worth a shot, even if it's not quite the $150 target you're shooting for.

As for specific prices, yer gonna have to do some reading, and/or use the search function. Might also try Google.