Newbie newbie new

10MMGary

Reaction score
Just a quick post to intro myself. Gary is the name, grumpy old man in training is the game. New to this forum and new to my Droid X phone, or should I say it is new to me? In any case hello and I hope everyone will excuse any blunders I may commit from time to time. BTW I live in FL and spend a lot of time in the everglades cypress swamps and pine lands where often cell signal are very weak or non existent. Oh! and thanks in advance for all the help and advice I am sure to find here.
Gary

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
:welcome: to the forum, Gary. This is a friendly community, so feel free to join in and ask questions.

Just a quick post to intro myself. Gary is the name, grumpy old man in training is the game.

I just started training myself. Mind if I hit you up for some pointers sometime? jk lol

Swyped from a Droid

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Good to have you with us. I'm an old guy but not grumpy :) Check out the entire section for the X. You will find a lot of very useful information for the X in the different sections.

In view of your comment about spending time in the Everglades, I suggest that you be very careful with your X. None of these devices play well with water.

Enjoy your time on the Forum.

Mike