Newbie Droid User...

mattcang

Reaction score
Company bought me a Droid and I love it! Last phone was the AT&T Tilt. I look forward to browsing this site and learning a ton. Just loaded root version for first time today and looking to set up tethering. Co-worker told me about BlackDroid and I'm going to look to install it soon, once I read the notes on it.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Company bought me a Droid and I love it! Last phone was the AT&T Tilt. I look forward to browsing this site and learning a ton. Just loaded root version for first time today and looking to set up tethering. Co-worker told me about BlackDroid and I'm going to look to install it soon, once I read the notes on it.

Welcome to your newest obsession, mattcang! Glad you've decided to join us here on the forum! Enjoy!

:welcome:

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Must be a sweet workplace to buy you all droids! Ha. Jealous...

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, and to your droid! Enjoy. Make sure you read plenty about rooting. Being a company phone, don't know if they would want the warranty voided.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, and to your droid! Enjoy. Make sure you read plenty about rooting. Being a company phone, don't know if they would want the warranty voided.

Trust me, they won't.... :D