Newbie Droid owner here

GolubSux

Reaction score
I just want to say thank you for having a site like this...

this is my 1st smartphone and its is overwhelming compared to my clamshell style of old..

I will be asking many stupid questions and hoping to find many answers.

I wanted the Droid because I can't stand any of the Apple fanboys out there plus the HTC HD2 was on T-Mobile which has zero coverage where I live...

so far I am very happy with this smartphone and am looking forward to finding out as much as possible about it.....
looking forward to talking to you guys :motdroidhoriz:

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I just want to say thank you for having a site like this...

this is my 1st smartphone and its is overwhelming compared to my clamshell style of old..

I will be asking many stupid questions and hoping to find many answers.

I wanted the Droid because I can't stand any of the Apple fanboys out there plus the HTC HD2 was on T-Mobile which has zero coverage where I live...

so far I am very happy with this smartphone and am looking forward to finding out as much as possible about it.....
looking forward to talking to you guys :motdroidhoriz:

Welcome, GolubSux! Glad you found us! This place is full of friendly folks and great information. So just look around and make yourself at home! You'll be amazed how much you can learn by reading the threads here on the forum!

There's no such thing as a stupid question around here. We all just asked it sooner than you did, that's all. Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome: