Newb

BoostedDroid

Reaction score
Name's Jeremy. Bought a Droid Eris. Already downloading a bunch of apps. Love the phone. Beats the hell out of my Iphone 3gS i had. Anyway looking forward to learning new things about my phone and getting the best apps available.

Forgot to mention, I went from a Sprint HTC Mogul, to a Iphone 3gS, to a Blackberry Storm, to my now Droid Eris.

Last edited:

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, BoostedDroid! This is a great community for learning all sorts of information about your new toy! Hope you enjoy your time here!

droider4life

Reaction score
Welcome.e to the club.. ur gonna love thus forum. Its as addicting as the phone itself lol

OP
BoostedDroid

BoostedDroid

Reaction score
I'm sure i will get addicted fast. If its anything like my car forum im part of ill get addicted real fast.

alice005

Reaction score
Name's Jeremy. Bought a Droid Eris. Already downloading a bunch of apps. Love the phone. Beats the hell out of my Iphone 3gS i had. Anyway looking forward to learning new things about my phone and getting the best apps available.

Forgot to mention, I went from a Sprint HTC Mogul, to a Iphone 3gS, to a Blackberry Storm, to my now Droid Eris.
I am sure that you like the forum

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm sure i will get addicted fast. If its anything like my car forum im part of ill get addicted real fast.

Welcome! The juice has already entered your blood so relax and let the addiction take control.

Mike

droider4life

Reaction score
Yep I can relate to that one!! I'm a huge mopar Guy!!! And I'm a member of the Yamaha r1 forum too: )

droider4life

Reaction score
Yep I can relate to that one!! I'm a huge mopar Guy!!! And I'm a member of the Yamaha r1 forum too: )

Ahh GM guy here, but im also part of the Kawi forums too for the ZZR 600 and ZX10R :)

There is nothing wrong with a kawi I own an 84 ninja 900 also.. great old school bike. First yr of the bullet bike.. I seriously thought about a zx10 when I bought my R1 .. as for the GM well u know...... ;) lol

OP
BoostedDroid

BoostedDroid

Reaction score

Ahh GM guy here, but im also part of the Kawi forums too for the ZZR 600 and ZX10R :)

There is nothing wrong with a kawi I own an 84 ninja 900 also.. great old school bike. First yr of the bullet bike.. I seriously thought about a zx10 when I bought my R1 .. as for the GM well u know...... ;) lol

Well I'm more Modern GM since i own a 2000 Grand Prix GTP supercharged with a ton of stuff done to it. But when it comes to old school i really like Mopar for the Charger or Challenger.