new Xperia owner

MereKat

Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm brand new to the whole Android thing! Just got an Xperia J for me, and a T for the wife!

So far a few issues with the J, which after reading up seems fairly normal!

Anyhow, I'll have a look around, see whats what and hopefully learn a thing or 2!

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Congrats on the new devices and welcome aboard!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums!! :)

OP
M

MereKat

Reaction score
Cheers guys. I realise this isn't a Sony forum, but figured most Android problems would be similar across the manufacturer range?

Funny though, the small issues i've had with a few apps and processes seem to come and go when they please!

Overall though it's not a bad phone for a budget model. Wish the PlayStore would have an element of Apple in it in the way if an app wouldn't work on my iPhone 3G it wouldn't let me download it, seems Playstore will let me download anything! The T seems to be a huge improvement though! All apps work quick and although it's a little bigger it feels nicer to use, couldn't afford 2 of them though!

Been an iphone 3G user for a year or so, figured i'd see what the android thing is like and so far, not too bad :) Picked up my iphone the other day and was amazed how heavy it was compared to my J! Although i now prefure the 'keyboard' from it, there wasn't much else i really liked!

I'm guessing Android is kind of like Linux of the mobile world? Seems to be a lot of developers out there doing various things with it? Suppose it's another thing i'm going to have to look into and see how to improve what Sony have started to build! I'm no developer though, so would only try trusted developments if possible and see whats what!