New user

Headshrnkr

Reaction score
I'm new to this world of android phones. Last phone was a razor so I feel like I'm jumping over several generations of phones. Any helpful basic usage or cheat sheets to recommend? I also had my contacts transfered from my old phone but I can't find them in my new phone. Thanks

boatman2220

Reaction score
I'm new to this world of android phones. Last phone was a razor so I feel like I'm jumping over several generations of phones. Any helpful basic usage or cheat sheets to recommend? I also had my contacts transfered from my old phone but I can't find them in my new phone. Thanks
Welcome, I'd suggest looking around this forum and reading the FAQ section first. Yes, you've defiantly moved several generations. There is a learning curve but it's no big deal. Just like when you were finding out the menus on the Razor. Use the search functions that are here and most importantly read the threads that have been posted. The Droid is capable of things you may have never thought of. There are people here that take it to all that is possible. You'll soon get the hang of it and be asking some questions about things. Hope you enjoy it and you're time here.