New User With a LOT of Questions!

Tadas T

Reaction score
I have so many questions that I honestly don't even know where to start, so instead I'm wondering if there is a site that is like "Droid/Android 2.0 For Dummies." I am really lost and I can tell that with my limited knowledge I'm not using this phone as well as I could be. Thanks for the help!

sir

Reaction score
my suggestion would be to check out the FAQ section of the forums. Lots of great info there.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
The FAQ section is very helpful, you should get lots of your questions answered in there.

You seem to be new to smartphones. The Android OS is pretty straightforward, for me at least since I came from WinMo. If you got any questions check the FAQ, can't find the answer there? Then ask around, this forum is filled with helpful people.

Droider

Reaction score
One tip I can give is that no matter what screen you are on, try pressing the menu button (on the bottom row of your screen) to see what some of the options are on that screen.

In addition, try a long press (hold for 1-2 seconds) on everything on your screen. For example... Looking at your Contacts list, long press on the photo of the person for contact options. Looking at a SMS conversation list with a particular person, long press on one of the messages you received for options like forward. Just long press on everything you can find to turn up lots of "hidden" options. Android has lots of features and options that just aren't well documented in any manuals.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The FAQ section is very helpful, you should get lots of your questions answered in there.

You seem to be new to smartphones. The Android OS is pretty straightforward, for me at least since I came from WinMo. If you got any questions check the FAQ, can't find the answer there? Then ask around, this forum is filled with helpful people.

^ or use the search feature.... Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum - Search Forums

to be quite honest im sure youll find most if not all of your questions have already been answered... if by chance you still have some start asking....

ChrisK15

Reaction score
I have a large FAQ thread on androidforums, androidcentral, and androidcommunity. It's called the Motorola Droid Ultra FAQ, and if you search forums or maybe even Google you can find it. Give me a bit and I'll repost it on these forums.

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
engadget wrote an article answering lots of questions.

But use these forums!