New update

drtnsnw

Reaction score
HAs anyone else gotten the newest update from VZW?? Mine is about half way dome right now! I know it's not Lollipop but at least they haven't forgotten about us completely!

Chris

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
HAs anyone else gotten the newest update from VZW?? Mine is about half way dome right now! I know it's not Lollipop but at least they haven't forgotten about us completely!

Chris
I'm on turbo but my wife and son both have Maxx's so I'm going to have to check when I get home.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Yes, I installed it yesterday. System Version 24.13.2. Its not Lollipop, not yet. Its a bug fix for VoLTE / HD Calling, nothing major. Its a Verizon update to fix some VoLTE issues.

Last edited:

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Didn't do anything on my Maxx that I've seen.. Is anyone else's saying that it paused the update?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Didn't do anything on my Maxx that I've seen.. Is anyone else's saying that it paused the update?
A few folks posted the same thing on the Moto forum. The mods and experts said to disregard the message, happens from time to time and will clear itself during the next update.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Yeah.. I figured as much.. I cleared the cache and rebooted.. Then it says I'm up to date.. While still showing that I'm paused lol.. All is good the.

TxDoc

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
XT1635-01
At first, I wondered what it was when it stated..."Yes, I'm in, or No maybe later".

Update went fine, though, on download and installation.