New to using the forum

Akasha

Reaction score
OK! It's taken me forever to get into this forum. One of the worst problems that I had was registering! Every time I put in the verification answer, the rest of the screen went blank and I couldn't see the registration button. But, now I'm in.

After SIX various replacement "like new" phones (Droid 4,some unknown Motorolla phone, now the Rezound), I supposedly have one that works. So here is my simple question: all I want to know is how to take a screen shot on the Rezound?

It's only taken me 55 minutes to get this posted. Hopefully, the answer to my question will be easier to get! I'm not new to technology. My occupation was IT Supportwas fixing computers - hardware and software.

Aimperial

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum...... Sorry you had such a hard time. To take a screen shot with the Rezound, you press & hold the power button then press the home button.

Sent from my Rezound using Droid Forums

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Welcome to DF. Hopefully the rest of your stay will be better. And Aimperial nailed it. It's pretty straight forward. You're going to love the Rezound. It's a great phone.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum

Support Our Troops! !!!
<><
From a Beano

acejavelin

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!!!

I see you already got your answer from Aimperial on the screen shots... as far as the problems with the website, consider a different browser... I have been using Maxthon with no problems for some time, on both my phone and PC!

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
OK! It's taken me forever to get into this forum. One of the worst problems that I had was registering! Every time I put in the verification answer, the rest of the screen went blank and I couldn't see the registration button. But, now I'm in.

After SIX various replacement "like new" phones (Droid 4,some unknown Motorolla phone, now the Rezound), I supposedly have one that works. So here is my simple question: all I want to know is how to take a screen shot on the Rezound?

It's only taken me 55 minutes to get this posted. Hopefully, the answer to my question will be easier to get! I'm not new to technology. My occupation was IT Supportwas fixing computers - hardware and software.

Welcome to the forums. We hope you have a better time staying than you did getting registered. :biggrin:

Always good to see PA represented!

OP
Akasha

Akasha

Reaction score
Akasha said:

Thank you all, for the warm welcome! I appreciate the support. FYI - I've been working one on one with acejavelin with my woes with Verizon Wireless. I have the same problem as feralchick with not being able to end my calls. Then, on the 2nd day of having my Rezound, the 4 buttons at the bottom just disappeared, then came back, then gone, then came back - to quote Yul Brenner in Anna and the King of Siam - Etc., etc., etc.

Giving away my age, although I never saw the original, just reruns on TCM. Love TCM!

Anyway, to make a long story Verizon is sending yet another "like new" replacement phone. The last tech wanted to put me into a different phone, but from the comments on the forum, the Rezound sounds like a pretty good phone, when it works! We shall see what happens.

Again, thank you for the warm welcome to the Droid Forum!

OP
Akasha

Akasha

Reaction score
Another "like new" Rezound replacement bites the dust! They are now sending me a 7th phone in ONE month! I've heard that if I ever get a Rezound that actually works, it's a good phone. Have yet to find out.

I have sent an email to the District Managers Office, explaining my woes and asked that they call me back on Monday, before I call ABC, NBC, CBS and FOX about my experience with the liars at Verizon Wireless!

FYI: VERIZON WIRELESS STATES THAT "THE MANUFACTURER" REQUIRES THEM TO SEND OUT CERTIFIED "LIKE NEW" REPLACEMENTS." THIS IS A BLATANT LIE TOLD TO ME BY EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT I'VE SPOKEN TO AT VERIZON. VERIZON CONTACTED HTC WITH ME ON THE LINE. HTC WILL REPAIR YOUR PHONE IF YOU SEND IT TO THEM. TURNAROUND TIME IS ABOUT 2 WEEKS.

HTC STATED THAT THEY DO NOT EVEN REPAIR THE PHONES THAT VERIZON SENDS OUT WITH A "CERTIFIED LIKE NEW" STICKER ON IT.

SOME OUT OF WORK SCHMUCK, WITH A DEGREE IN ANIMAL HUSBANDRY, MAY BE THE PERSON FIXING AND "CERTIFYING LIKE NEW" THESE PHONES! AND GOD ONLY KNOWS WHAT THE PERSON WHO HAD THE PHONE ORIGINALLY DID TO IT.

Sadly,

Akasha

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I'm sorry to hear about all your issues. I've only had one certified phone and it was my Dinc 1 and that was a great phone. Hopefully VZ will cave in and send you out a brand new phone for all your trouble. Calling the local tv station consumer reporter is definitely a good idea. Maybe they can help. What do you have to lose?

OP
Akasha

Akasha

Reaction score
We shall see what happens on Monday. I'm not calling the local TV stations, I'm calling the national TV stations. One of the national feeds comes from the Philadelphia area. 7 phones in one month? Verizon won't care if I go local. If I can go national, THEY WILL CARE if big conglomerate picks on little disabled person on a very limited income. Broke my back twice - first at lower back, second at neck; 6 herniated discs in my T-Spine; permanent nerve damage to all 4 extremities; SI joint problems! I give thanks to God, I'm still able to walk, although with pain. All before I was even 50. Hubby almost died 5 different times, through no fault of his own. Once was from a faulty car AND a screw up at the hospital he was air-lifted to! AND VERIZON IS AWARE OF THESE HEALTH ISSUES!!! Yep, I'll go national on this!

OP
Akasha

Akasha

Reaction score
OMG!!! I just received a call from the Verizon Wireless Executive Office! Little broken person succeeds in forcing big conglomerate to help by giving me a BRAND SPANKING NEW PHONE to replace the 7 certified "LIKE NEW" replacement phones that didn't work!

As long as the Executive Office follows through, I won't have to take the 11 pages of notes I wrote documenting my woes to the National News Broadcasting Network for assistance!

Everyone on the forum has been very supportive, encouraging me not to back down. Thank you!

PS Hubby says thank you to all of you for supporting me!

Hopefully,

Akasha

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Congrats, that's great. What phone are they giving you?

OP
Akasha

Akasha

Reaction score
HTC Rezound! Heard the coverage is really good. We live in (very) north, central PA - 6-1/2 miles up a dirt road, at an elevation of 2,198 feet during the Spring, Summer and Fall. We'd live there in the Winter, but they don't plow the last 2-1/2 miles and we'd got snowed in.

I don't mind that, but hubby can stay up on that mountain for weeks on end, unless he's snowed in. Then, he wants out! In his defense, I drove up the driveway in a 4x4 F150 with really BIG engine. I got almost all way to the house before I just plain stopped! When I opened the door, the snow came right on in! It was up over the bumper, which meant for my 5' vertically challenged body, the snow was up to my butt, which did Not reach my bumper!

It was a Sunday, and we were plowed out by Wednesday! Hubby went stir crazy for three days! And I had to trade in my truck :'( so now we'd have to do that in the car. I really miss my truck. Figured it would be the last vehicle I ever bought. Didn't baby it. Used it like a truck. But my baby was taken good care of when I had her. Miss her :'(

We do have wild turkey and deer and bear, oh my! ;)

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
HTC Rezound! Heard the coverage is really good. We live in (very) north, central PA - 6-1/2 miles up a dirt road, at an elevation of 2,198 feet during the Spring, Summer and Fall. We'd live there in the Winter, but they don't plow the last 2-1/2 miles and we'd got snowed in.

I don't mind that, but hubby can stay up on that mountain for weeks on end, unless he's snowed in. Then, he wants out! In his defense, I drove up the driveway in a 4x4 F150 with really BIG engine. I got almost all way to the house before I just plain stopped! When I opened the door, the snow came right on in! It was up over the bumper, which meant for my 5' vertically challenged body, the snow was up to my butt, which did Not reach my bumper!

It was a Sunday, and we were plowed out by Wednesday! Hubby went stir crazy for three days! And I had to trade in my truck :'( so now we'd have to do that in the car. I really miss my truck. Figured it would be the last vehicle I ever bought. Didn't baby it. Used it like a truck. But my baby was taken good care of when I had her. Miss her :'(

We do have wild turkey and deer and bear, oh my! ;)

My Mom and step Dad retired and moved up your way. Around the Elkland area? I haven't been up there yet but I'd like to make the trip someday.