New to the forums here

quiklives

Reaction score
Hi folks! I got my Droid X on release day in July, and have been having a blast with it. It's my first smartphone, and it's awesome. I rooted it fairly early, and gradually got up the guts to flash a new ROM - but I spend the entire process with fingers and toes crossed, praying, every time, because I KNOW that I don't know enough about what's happening "behind the scenes" to fix a problem. I've been super lucky so far, though, and have encountered a GREAT Android community everywhere I go online.

I flashed the Liberty ROM yesterday and I absolutely love it. It's fast, responsive, and has a billion options. I couldn't be happier with it!

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums and also to the magic of liberty. Enjoy your stay and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

tappin and a talkin

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to D/F - one of the best forums on the.net

Canadroid

Reaction score
I flashed the Liberty ROM yesterday and I absolutely love it. It's fast, responsive, and has a billion options. I couldn't be happier with it!

OK that's it--I'm going to have to check this out. Just the name alone makes me grin.

Welcome to the community quiklives, glad to hear you had no snags on the customization! :pint: