New to the forums but OG to the game

xXPrOwLeRXx

Reaction score
About me:

Well I don't have a lot to share but I am a total google/android enthusiast since I have been out of work the last three years. I also build custom PC's now in my spare time for friends etc. I wouldn't say im the most advance user but I definitely have the ability to figure out problems when it comes to my toys. I have recently built a HTPC and Gaming PC and they have been running like a charm. One of my gratify traits I guess you could say is that I like to help people and liked to be helped by people. I am the friend who you call when your computer has a problem and although i have no real education I can always figure it out and have them back up and running. I have been a regular internet user since sometimes in the early 90s. I believe it was aol 1.0 where you got a whole 10 hours to browse the www. Being the son of a computer programming teacher helped to keep me plugged in to the up and coming technologies, although my mom has not been able to quite keep up with the evolving market and now she relies on me LOL. I have quite a bit of experience in the SIP droid market so if you are looking for answers regarding SIP's and how they work hit me up and I can possibly help. Well I am somewhat of an old fashioned guy so I am running SPRecovery while doing beta testing for with Peter Alfonso ROMs. I would really like to test some other stuff but at this point this is what I know and have been comfortable using, not to mention Pete has great support for his roms. Well I hope all this random blabbing of information better helps you know a little about me and I look forward to getting to know all of you.dancedroid