New to the Forum

firestopper505

Reaction score
Thank you for having this forum. Good afternoon I am Donald, Firefighter here in New Mexico. I am obviously new here and since the age of the smart phone i know absolutely nothing anymore...lol Now im trying to get out of a jam hence the reason i am here now. I hope to gain some useful knowledge and hopefully get my phone back to the way it was, along with learning some patience with software upgrades. Thank you again.

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community Donald. We're glad to have you with us and i must say your job is appreciated. This is a very friendly place to learn and always someone willing to help out including myself. If you have any questions feel free to ask and join in on any conversations. Dive on in and enjoy the community. Why is your phone different from when you got it?

OP
F

firestopper505

Reaction score
I in my lack of patience updated to the leaked version of gb 2.11.605.0 on my thunderbolt, it has a lot messed up with it in terms of functionality. Ive done the lil tweeks for the camera and gtalk (which i dont use). there is no voice mail notification and just yesterday called vm and had 13 unheard messages. Also in my lack of patience i guess i did not do a back up of froyo thinking that i did. Now i cannot revert back. I use my phone for everything i.e. navigation and field guides for the service. ive read that i cannot revert back and some say i can and im not exactly sure what to follow. When i had my incredible i updated to leaked froyo and had no problems what so ever...