New to site and new to Droid.

mkasunic

Reaction score
Names Mike, I've been with an LG phone for the last 4years. Switched to Samsung once, switched back. This is my first switch outside of Samsung that I've made to Motorola, and my first smartphone. Still trying to figure everything out. Im very new. Any tips will help. Welcome Me!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Names Mike, I've been with an LG phone for the last 4years. Switched to Samsung once, switched back. This is my first switch outside of Samsung that I've made to Motorola, and my first smartphone. Still trying to figure everything out. Im very new. Any tips will help. Welcome Me!

Welcome, mkasunic! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! Just follow the links in my signature and you’ll get some really good tips that may take the edge off the learning curve. Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome:

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey Mike, good to have you! I hadn't owned a Motorola since the old bag phone days myself. This Moto Droid is top notch though and glad I own one. There's a good group of people here at DF and a lot of information to find or ask for help. Make yourself at home and start browsing!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Hey mike welcome aboard.

You will find a huge data base of tips and info here.

so buckle up and prepare for A LOT of reading : )

Great to have you here.

Enjoy

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey mike welcome aboard.

You will find a huge data base of tips and info here.

so buckle up and prepare for A LOT of reading : )

Great to have you here.

Enjoy
Yes welcome and do prepare for a lot of reading. But before you start, have that USB cable plugged in to the PC and the phone within reach. If you're anything like me, you'll just be reading something and all of a sudden you'll want to mount that thing and install whatever it was you were reading about!