new to forum

macm

Reaction score
Hello all! I am the IT Manager for a small company (34 employees). We recently replaced two Blackberry devices with Motorola Droids while retaining four other BB devices. I have used this forum for research and decided I should join in order to participate.

Alan

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum Alan! We're very happy to have you join us :D

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I just retired for Penn State where I was the director of IT in HR. We supported BB not fun. The Droid is much nicer and easier to support.

Mike

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello all! I am the IT Manager for a small company (34 employees). We recently replaced two Blackberry devices with Motorola Droids while retaining four other BB devices. I have used this forum for research and decided I should join in order to participate.

Alan

Welcome to the neighborhood, Alan! Glad to have you with us! Make yourself at home and jump right in! Everyone is here to help and learn! Reading the threads on the forum will only increase how much you enjoy that new Droid! The possibilities for customization are endless! Have fun!

:welcome:

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Lots of information here. You'll find whatever it is you may be looking for.

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Welcome Alan, this is the best community around for the droid. make yourself feel aat home here. glad to have you on DF:)

warrior21

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Alan

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk