New to Droid

lder0426

Reaction score
I just got Droid X, which i LOVE....i used to have a blackberry curve..and i was wondering with the X, does it have LED light? if so, how do i turn it on?? or is there an APP to get the LED light? my curve had it and im so use to looking at it to see if i have a new msg/call i would like to have it on my X. my bf has an X also and he has the green/red LED light notification.

thanks

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
I downloaded a few flashlight apps and the ones made by TeslaCoil Software use the autofocus in the camera everytime you turn it on and im not too sure why but i did find an app called DroidLight (Droidlight LED Flashlight) made by Motorola, inc and that works really quite well. Also Extended Controls is an amazing app and i use it for all my power control apps and it even has a "torch" feature that uses the LED. Very useful app in my opinion. I hope this can help

Stormy Knight

Reaction score
She's talking about the notification light when an email or text arrives, not a flashlight app.

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
U must have mis read it but maybe the info can help out somewhere. Also lookin for an app to change the blinking led light

Sent from my Liberated D2

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
If your device does have a led, doenload handsent and go to settings. Led colors and other cool settings are in their.