New To Droid forums DOT net

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals Rob here not new to droid but new to the forums here at DF.net. using the forums as a powerful tool that it is to learn all the ins and outs of my Droid Inc. just rooted with the help of the great people here at DF.net Thanks Guys for your help. But am looking for the latest and greatest as we all here are probably doing...lol...its a disease i think...lol. but anyway i look forward to working with you guys on all my many questions ...lol...thanks for your patients with newbs like me... =)

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
sounds like you're off to a fast start - welcome to the forum, and welcome to the darkside (rooted)!! :)

OP
Robsellingdroids
Reaction score
sounds like you're off to a fast start - welcome to the forum, and welcome to the darkside (rooted)!! :)

Thanks Husker i am currently looking to find the best customizable rom that is completely stable. i had an Eris and rooted and ROM'd it and got to play with it allot to kinda teach me a lil bu i do know the Dinc is a lil different and cant afford to screw this one up...lol...so any help is appreciated totally. links to stable reliable roms and how to go about flashing successfully. Thank you

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Welcome to the forums! Enjoy....

Sent from my Droid

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i have a D1, so i wouldn't be able to reliably comment on the DInc roms. we have a separate section devoted to the DInc, which includes some subforums on rooting and roms. you'll probably be able to gauge from the thread discussions how stable and bug free the rom is. also, a buddy of mine in my office just rooted his DInc, and was very reluctant to do so. but, he found his favorite rom over at xda.

Good luck!