New to Droid ( Ex ATT/Iphone user)

spruleme

Reaction score
One widget worth mentioning would be "beautiful widgets". With this you can setup a nice customized clock with shortcuts to your alarm clock, calendar, and weather. The clocks look very htc sense-like and htc is certainly trying to take legal action but still a great widget. As far as a camera app, I've been using this "Fast Burst Camera" app and it is just fast. Faster than an iphone's capture rate, and at a higher quality. Max res for the droid 3 with this app is 1920x1080, camera controls may be limited compared to camera zoom fx, but for me when in need of a quick snap this goes great. I can literally capture more than 10 shots a second at the max res with this app. Everyone knows that is the biggest pain about taking a photo with a phone, the shutter speed is terrible. Opps you didn't hold the phone steady enough gotta take another, what a pain. Only thing about this one app though is that it crashes alot, every time you exit the options screen it'll crash. Other than that it's great.

One last thing about widgets, make sure your update interval for these widgets are at least an hour or greater otherwise it's a substantial battery drain.