New to d2g. Need help

nathantaylor07

Reaction score
I downloaded _something from the market that totally changed the way my homescreen was on my phone. I am very new to this kind of phone and have no idea what the app was. Had to reset my phone cuz prior to the download, my phone was acting retarded. Now I can not find the app/widget. What it allowed me to do was pull my screens down and send them off into the background. I was able to see all the separate screens at once as opposed to scrolling from side to side. If anyone can clue me into finding the app again, I will love u forever. It made my phone so much. Easier to use. Any help would be useful.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

DarkDreamer13

Reaction score
I know that with Launcher Pro you can set it up to where if you hit home key while already on your homescreen it will show all your homescreens at once. I don't know if this is what you had or if you can set it up to do what you want it to do (I haven't messed with Launcher Pro too much), but hope it helps! :)

Sent from my OTA GB Droid 2 Global

biknut1

Reaction score
I downloaded _something from the market that totally changed the way my homescreen was on my phone. I am very new to this kind of phone and have no idea what the app was. Had to reset my phone cuz prior to the download, my phone was acting retarded. Now I can not find the app/widget. What it allowed me to do was pull my screens down and send them off into the background. I was able to see all the separate screens at once as opposed to scrolling from side to side. If anyone can clue me into finding the app again, I will love u forever. It made my phone so much. Easier to use. Any help would be useful.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Sounds like you downloaded another Home Launcher app, probably Launcher Pro. You can go into it's settings and customize the daylights out of it by putting what YOU want on your home screens. In fact you can set it to have 7 different home screens, and on each one put what you like on them.

I have a time/weather widget, a battery widget, and my Twitter and Facebook icons on the main screen- things I rely on the most. All my entertainment apps are on one home screen, all my maps and navigation is on one, etc... Play around with it, make it yours. Put everything where you want it. When you get comfortable with it, you can also download themes to change how it looks (but not how it works!)