New Theme idea

nmiltner

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I just put a new ADW Theme on the market and was thinking about making it my next root theme as well for Sapphire 2.0. Below are some screens of the ADW and this will be the general look for the theme as well. The ADW is called BlueGlass, if anyone wants to check it out

Thoughts?

Thanks

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If you don't do it, I will ;). Just be prepared for people to ask for other colors.....

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Looks good! I like blue themes. Sapphire 2.0.2 is the newest version. Its a great rom.

Just note things have become a little stale over at sapphire. I think because of cvpcs announcing his departure.

Sent from my Droid

OP
nmiltner

nmiltner

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies everyone. Its coming along nicely so far.
I am currently trying to finish it up for 2.0.2 before team phoenix makes their first release for sapphire (or whatever they're going to call it).

Kook, I actually want to do other colors once I finish this one. Should be fun. Pretty easy once I finish this one.

Also when I finish this I will be bringing a maize n blue back too. I lost interest in it once Michigan proved to be worthless last year.

thanks for the feedback again everyone.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
nmiltner

nmiltner

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'll be posting this theme tonight. There are a few changes that I still need to make but it is a pretty good every day runner. Still have to do pandora, fb, twitter, and youtube. But those will come later

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App