New Superuser?

Hmm, got a force close closing the app screen and a random reboot since installing it 10 mins ago...

Thanks! Had to redo two application root permissions that were showing unknown. Other then that works great.

Installed over Superuser 2.2. I think if your installing this Superuser 2.3 over a previous version such as Superuser 2.1 you need to clear out the 'data' for 'Superuser' application under application settings or FC's might happen.

Last edited:
Thanks! Had to redo two application root permissions that were showing unknown. Other then that works great.

Installed over Superuser 2.2. I think if your installing this Superuser 2.3 over a previous version such as Superuser 2.1 you need to clear out the 'data' for 'Superuser' application under application settings or FC's might happen.

Thanks much, this had me going for a moment :)

Thanks much, this had me going for a moment :)

Your welcome. The latest Superuser is now on the Market.

Back