New Sprint CEO Kills Framily Plan & the Annoying Commercials That Went With It

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
sprint-family-share-pack.png

It looks like Sprint's new CEO, Marcelo Claure, is already proving he's a better leader for the company than Dan Hesse. He just did away with Sprint's Framily plans including the irritating commercials that went along with that ridiculous marketing strategy.

It is actually more surprising that the "Framily Plan" and its horrendous commercials ever saw the light of day at all. Those commercials definitely had us wondering just what on earth Dan Hesse and the other marketing execs at Sprint were thinking.

Sprint's new plan is called the Sprint Family Share Pack, and it is thankfully much easier to understand and is quite aggressively priced. Check out the pic above and the source link below for more of the details.

Source: Sprint

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
this is making it harder and harder to stick with big red... I'm going to have to try their service, or hope that VZW makes some changes...

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's about time Sprint brought in a shared data plan. It's nice to know that the Unlimited, My Way plan is not going away yet, which means unlimited data is not either. Again, just like the '4 phones, 10gigs data, $160/month' advertising from AT&T, Sprint is leading people on with the advertising of this plan

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
This looks great Price wise but Sprints service in my area is weak. I pay for 5 lines with 6GB or Data for ~$300 with VZW. Trying to let contracts run up and new phones off contract so i can move if the service get better from the competition

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If Sprint was available in my area, it wouldn't have even been a comparison. I pay outrageous prices for VZW because it's the only carrier available at my home.