New Samsung note 20 does not have e built in way to send a contact to voicemail

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
Can't find it in phone or contacts
Had to use google contacts app instead
But the route mail to voicemail got unchecked after I set like it reversed itself
What is the way to do on Samsung phones

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
You can go in the phone app but the settings dots and block a number ..
I don't want to block i just want to toggle on send to voice-mail and allow texts
Block blocks texts as well

Also when your in the dialer it is two taps to call some one you have to pick there name and click phone icon

In moto you could just pick name at it would call default number much simpler

Want to find a way to put moto dialer on samsung

So each contact had a voicemail button but if you click it goes to voicemail instead of toggle it off and on it just open your visual voicemail that doesn't make sense as an action on a contact

JandN2639

Reaction score
Check out YouMail to avoid calls from unwanted numbers. We rarely get voicemail anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I don't want to block i just want to toggle on send to voice-mail and allow texts
Block blocks texts as well

Also when your in the dialer it is two taps to call some one you have to pick there name and click phone icon

In moto you could just pick name at it would call default number much simpler

Want to find a way to put moto dialer on samsung

So each contact had a voicemail button but if you click it goes to voicemail instead of toggle it off and on it just open your visual voicemail that doesn't make sense as an action on a contact

I'm just curious how many people you want to send to VM just calls ... Or block text? Seems like they should be blocked if you don't want to see them ...

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
Check out YouMail to avoid calls from unwanted numbers. We rarely get voicemail anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I want to be able to get texts from a person but calls to voicemail. Call blocking software doesn't have that option

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
I'm just curious how many people you want to send to VM just calls ... Or block text? Seems like they should be blocked if you don't want to see them ...
I turn on send to voicemail people who call too often and turn off when I wantbto talk to them

I also send unknown callers to voicemail and if they leave me a message that identifies them then as someone I want to talk to I take them off send to voice-mail

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I just find the ignore while call comes in to VM automatically... Or use the Google contacts to send automatically