NEW [ROM] JellyBlur v1.2 CM7.2 for the HTC Thunderbolt

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
droid-from-the-forums.jpg

Yesterday we announced the Final build of BullyDesensed for the aging Thunderbolt. Team Vicious continues development full steam ahead. Announcing JellyBlur by developer "[SP]Jester". This is based on Thundershed 1.6 with CM7.2 features built in. Some of the features in this rom are default GingerblurB theme, Tiamat Kernel, Go Launcher, Alot of Goodies from Bully, tweaked build.prop, Nexus 7 boot animation, Gapps Embeded with Gtalk video, Google Play Music with Latest Market, Multi Touch support, MIUI music app, Jelly Bean Wallpapers, and HTC one X ringtones.

shot_000011.png
shot_000012.png
shot_000014.png

Some things have been added to this Rom such as syncmypix (for syncing facebook profile pics to google contacts), added cache cleaner NG, added customized Jelly Settings, Ported Liquid settings, added Torch, added Visual Voice mail, added Gallery ICS, updated ICS theme, updated apps and tons of fixes. It should be noted that this is an unofficial build, but there have not been any major bugs reported. It is also strongly suggested to wipe data, wipe cache if coming from an earlier build.

Grab this Rom here

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Did they put the Gingerblur bar in this?

Thunderbolt_Kenny

Reaction score
I haven't had a single problem with the data on this ROM, the speeds seem to be about the same to me.

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've had no data problems on either 3G/4G or wireless. I have had some bluetooth issues where my earpiece disconnects for no apparent reason.