New Release!!! Blue Droid theme for rubiX Focused 1.8.9/1.9.3.

chefb

Reaction score
I extracted the goodie file to the sd card and was able find the icon file....but im not sure how to access it. You said that you can get to it through launcher pro,so that means settings...and?

OP
GregTard

GregTard

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
I extracted the goodie file to the sd card and was able find the icon file....but im not sure how to access it. You said that you can get to it through launcher pro,so that means settings...and?

The dock is applied through the Launcher Pro settings > Appearance > Dock background > Custom > navigate to where it is located on your sdcard.

Dock icons are applied by long pressing the icon you want to change > select Change icon > Custom icon > navigate to where it is stored on your sdcard.

1jklange

Reaction score
I am having problems finding launcher pro? I think I have ADW? Not sure where I am going wrong here and can't find it in the market.

Also at the bottom on my screen are the 3 icon pack that comes stock with rubix I guess but I accidently replaced the applications button with my camera button so I have no shortcut to my application list. Is there anyway you know to fix this?

OP
GregTard

GregTard

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
I am having problems finding launcher pro? I think I have ADW? Not sure where I am going wrong here and can't find it in the market.

Also at the bottom on my screen are the 3 icon pack that comes stock with rubix I guess but I accidently replaced the applications button with my camera button so I have no shortcut to my application list. Is there anyway you know to fix this?

If you changed a dock shortcut, then you can't be using the stock RubiX launcher. It is static like the Android and Motorola launchers. It would have to be Launcher Pro or ADW. If you are using ADW, when you click the menu button from the desktop, you will see ADW Settings in the bottom right and your phone settings will be in the bottom center I believe.

If you are using Launcher Pro, the same steps will show a Preferences option in the bottom center and the phone settings will be the bottom right option.

I am not very familiar with ADW, but I believe you change dock shortcuts by dragging the icon to to that place on the dock. You could create a desktop shortcut to the app drawer and then drag it to that position. There may also be a way to reset ADW to it's defaults in the settings.

If it is Launcher Pro, you change the dock shortcuts by long pressing the shortcut in question and then follow the prompts.

I would recommend reviewing the Launcher Pro manual if you are using it and the ADW manual if using it to familiarize your self with the different functions. Or review both to get an idea of what both can do and which you would like to use.

Clownzer

Reaction score
Greg,

First of all thanks for the awesome theme! I love it. Is there a way to make the notification pull down less transparent? I have having an issue seeing the text with my background.

** Also where did you get your dock Icons? I do not see them in the goodies folder.

Thanks

OP
GregTard

GregTard

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Greg,

First of all thanks for the awesome theme! I love it. Is there a way to make the notification pull down less transparent? I have having an issue seeing the text with my background.

** Also where did you get your dock Icons? I do not see them in the goodies folder.

Thanks

The icons came from the Launcher Pro Icons app.

For the notification background, flash this version and see if it is better for you.

Clownzer

Reaction score
Once again thank you! Amazing support and help.
dancedroid

Greg,

Thanks

The icons came from the Launcher Pro Icons app.

For the notification background, flash this version and see if it is better for you.