New registered user, old unregistered user

phenixdroid

Reaction score
PhxD here, from all across the US of A coming to you currently from the northeast. My first smartphone was a Samsung Omnia and I currently own a Droid R2D2.

Most everything about the Omnia and it's features was better than my R2D2 except for the fact that it was a windows phone (slow, buggy) and it had a slower processor. I enjoy my Droid more than the Omnia only for the fact that it is faster and operates on Android. It's productivity solutions has MUCH to be desired and cloud-computing orientation is over-emphasized.

It is for the sake of Productivity and compatibility with other computer systems (data transfer, file compatibility, etc.) that I surf these forums in search for the functionality taken away, or left out by mainstream focused developers and/or greedy corporate types with more interest in profit than technology.

"Freedom of information and communication technology equates to Freedom of the press--it is essential to support our liberty from greed that wishes to control and oppress." ~ Christopher J. Clinton

Last edited:

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Good to have you with us. Check out the different sections in the Forum. You will find a lot of helpful information about your phone.

Mike