New pop up adds for chrome?

JKramer328

Reaction score
Hey, just in the last couple of days, while browsing, these ads are popping up with a 5 second count down timer and i can't get them to stop.

Tried turning off ads, air push and deleting apps, etc etc..

Can someone please help me make this stop?

Thanks!
I'm wondering if these are somehow connected with landline spam calls. Some of my android spam stuff is same as landline spam. I have already filled up my 250 blocked numbers on my landline phone system and these are from 12/29/2017 last date.
Very frustrating there also.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

OP
ngt

ngt

Reaction score
Just erased all of my apps besides si-play for my kid's sports and BofA. Id like my nes emulator, my barcode scanner, and my bible app back. Other then that, I'm good. Hopefully the adds will stop

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
If you can verify the ads are gone start adding them back one or two at a time. Hopefully the ads will stop for you, that has to be frustrating.

Reactions: ngt
OP
ngt

ngt

Reaction score
If you can verify the ads are gone start adding them back one or two at a time. Hopefully the ads will stop for you, that has to be frustrating.

I thought about letting the ads go, until i was driving with maps running and when i needed to see the map (hands free) all i could see is an ad.

Thanks for all the help. Hopefully this does it. I'll report back later today.much appreciated!

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Just erased all of my apps besides si-play for my kid's sports and BofA. Id like my nes emulator, my barcode scanner, and my bible app back. Other then that, I'm good. Hopefully the adds will stop

my guess would be the barcode scanner is the problem but...

OP
ngt

ngt

Reaction score
So far i have BofA, pit pal, yelp, the barcode scanner, xfinity remote and stream. No pop-up ads yet.