New Nexus 6, Nexus 9 & Android L Release Date Rumor Suggests Middle October Reveal

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
nexus-logo-3d-drop-shadow.png

For weeks we have reported several rumors which claimed that Google would announce the Nexus 6, the Nexus 9 and Android L on October 8th or 9th. Today's rumor contradicts that by indicating a middle October launch of the 15th or 16th. This is a bit disappointing considering it means we have to wait a bit longer now. Of course, it's possible the original rumors could prove more accurate, so keep your fingers crossed.

Whichever date is the final reveal, what's most intriguing will be the content. Will the Nexus 6 be a Motorola device as has been rumored? Will the Nexus 9 be an HTC-made tablet? Will there still be an LG-made Nexus 5? Tell us what you are hoping to see when Google finally launches their next Nexus lineup.

Source: SlashGear

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Well we can not get mad at Google because they did not announce any official dates, all dates so far have been speculation from some third party source. Hopefully Google will allow a leaked photo of an employee taking a picture with the nexus 6. That way we can at least get some sort of idea what we looking at.
I really hope Google can bring us better battery life by putting in at minimum 3000mAh, a better camera, and a 64gb model. And if they manage to throw in Motorola's radio that would be the icing on the cake. But I have a feeling we would have to have a trade off. If Motorola makes it we might have a good sized battery (new moto x contradicts that) and better radios, in exchange for poor camera.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

Rognish

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
rognish
if only it would be available on verizion