New Never Charge Smartwatch On The Way

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

It never fails that when I get a notification I pull my phone out of my pocket to check the notification, but then even if the notification is in no way important to me I go ahead and unlock my phone and check everything else (social media, youtube, game scores) for the next 5-10 minutes. These brief phone checks can kill your productive mojo. Wearing a smartwatch helps me to avoid all of this. I can just look down at my wrist when notifications come through and just move on with my day.

The only down side to smartwatches is that you have to recharge them once every few days. A new smartwatch is coming out called the "PowerWatch". This watch is powered by your very own body heat! The smartwatch can track time slept, calories burned, activity levels and more. For more info check out the indiegogo campaign.

via Indiegogo

juggjiggler69

Reaction score
That there i freaking awesome,man no battery to worry about

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Smartwatch but not an Android Wear Watch.

Miklb58

Silver Member
Reaction score
Full circle I think. When I was a kid ('60s) my dad had a self winding watch, that had some sort of weight inside that swung around the interior of the watch to wind it. Then as a teen, I bought him a digital solar powered watch.
It's about time someone did this!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk