CaptBrown94

Reaction score
Just recieved my Droid yesterday and trying to figure it out. If someone can let me know where to go to get information about recieving my aol mail i would appreciate it. Also is this a good site to get ringtones and text notification tones or can soomeone point me in the right direction. Thanks

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Forum

Check out RingDroid and Zedge in the Market for Ringtones

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and should be able to get aol mail through the preinstalled messaging app (the shortcut that looks like a mailbox) and i believe you can set notifacation tones and other ringers through an application called ringdroid. i have astro file manager and i just created the following new folders on my SD card wallpapers and ringtones. i just move the music file into the ringtone folder and then use them for notifacation tones and ringtones. i load downloaded wallpapers into the wallpaper folder to use them as walpapers. i just prefer this method. hope i could help and enjoy the saty at the forums

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Looks like the previous post have provided some direction. Check out the entire Droid 2 section for additional information.

Mike