meth0dykal

Reaction score
Hey guys. My name is Chan and I've been using the Android OS for about a year now. My first Droid phone was the HTC Eris. I thought it was an ok phone until a couple months later when it would lag. I noticed it happened on my gf's phone as well. Suffice to say, I was not happy with the phone and with the news of HTC dropping support for the Eris in such a short time made me realize why I hated HTC phones (I used to have the HTC XV6700).

Back then, there were not a lot of Droid support forums that had such an incredible amount of info. So here I am. I ordered a Motorola Droid X. I've played with it instore and happy with how 'peppy' it is. This is what Droid phones should have been equipped with when they first came out.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Welcome and you should have found us sooner....might not have hated the Eris so much...If you're impressed with the X wait till next year some true monster are about to be unleashed on the Android world. Enjoy the forum, while you wait for your X to arrive read up and learn all the cool things it can do the Eris never had a chance to even try. lol