New Member!!

2000h22a

Reaction score
hows it going guys, my name is Rhett. Ive got a Droid, rooted on Kangerade V4.0.7 Blueberry @800MHz as soon as I learn more about nandroid and how to backup i'm going to switch to BB V4.0 and probably use a 1GHz kernel.
I'm just learning about the phones and all things root and just decided to root a few days ago.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum Rhett! Nice job on rooting it already!!

JCo352

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. It's easy to do a backup, in fact you should already have one if you're running Kangerade.

bje1982

Reaction score
hows it going guys, my name is Rhett. Ive got a Droid, rooted on Kangerade V4.0.7 Blueberry @800MHz as soon as I learn more about nandroid and how to backup i'm going to switch to BB V4.0 and probably use a 1GHz kernel.
I'm just learning about the phones and all things root and just decided to root a few days ago.
welcome to droid forums!!! and im sure Ive seeen you on turbooptions too mister civic h22a

OP

2000h22a

Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum Rhett! Nice job on rooting it already!!
Thanks!
Welcome to the forums. It's easy to do a backup, in fact you should already have one if you're running Kangerade.
I did, but I was only following directions, I know it backs up my system in case of a problem, but I dont know how to access or use it
welcome to droid forums!!! and im sure Ive seeen you on turbooptions too mister civic h22a
nah, not me, I hang around on the Prelude forums, mainly NTPOG and Preludeonline.