TBarclay

Reaction score
I have had an LG Dare for the past year-and-a-half and have been waiting anxiously for my Verizon upgrade date. Starting last December, I was drooling over the Motorola Droid and decided that would be my next phone. But now, it's the Incredible I crave! Can't get enough information and that's how I found this site. Looking forward to all the tips and info you guys can provide as I count down the next 9 days!!!

JayCizzo

Reaction score
I have had an LG Dare for the past year-and-a-half and have been waiting anxiously for my Verizon upgrade date. Starting last December, I was drooling over the Motorola Droid and decided that would be my next phone. But now, it's the Incredible I crave! Can't get enough information and that's how I found this site. Looking forward to all the tips and info you guys can provide as I count down the next 9 days!!!

Howdy. Have you tried calling Verizon to bump up your date? They will usually do it 1-2 months out so 9 days should be no problem. Although if you've waited this long you're probably the patient type. I came from an LG Dare too. You won't be disappointed. :)

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll find all you need here to get the most of the phone, which ever you get.

OP
T

TBarclay

Reaction score
I visited the Verizon store back in January hoping I could talk them into doing an upgrade then and was pretty much totally rebuffed. In a way, I'm glad I had to wait because the Incredible sounds even more awesome than the original Droid.