KillerBug

Reaction score
Hi all...just got & rooted my new Moto Droid. I found that my normal forum (Afterdawn) has crummy coverage of Android devices, so here I am.

My dad also has the same phone, and I serve has his hacker.

I am not much of a programmer, or even a linux geek...but I am a decent artist.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hi all...just got & rooted my new Moto Droid. I found that my normal forum (Afterdawn) has crummy coverage of Android devices, so here I am.

Welcome, KillerBug! We're so happy you (and your dad) have decided to join us! So make yourself at home, and jump right in! You'll find that everyone on this forum is very friendly and here to help and learn! Reading the threads will teach you more than you could ever imagine, and if you get stuck, just post a question - someone will be along to help you out! Hope you both enjoy your time here with us!

:welcome:

whitefangs22

Reaction score

Welcome KillerBug. I have only been a member here a short time but have found it quite friendly and everyone seems to be very helpful. There is tons of information I find every time I log on to this forum. My quick checks usually turn into well spent hours reading different threads.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Welcome KillerBug. I have only been a member here a short time but have found it quite friendly and everyone seems to be very helpful. There is tons of information I find every time I log on to this forum. My quick checks usually turn into well spent hours reading different threads.

And the addiction grows..... :D

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums and congrats on your new droid :icon_ banana:

@annedroid: That it does lol. Im almost at 300 posts now and never thought id be spending this much time on the forum lol. I even downloaded Tapatalk to easily browse the forums on the go lol.