Scarletfan

Reaction score
Hi all, I have had my Droid close to two weeks and was trying to find out information. I have had a problem for the second time after using a head set. I cannot hear after answering a call unless I put on speakerphone or put the headset in.

I had to take it but for a hardset but don't want to go through that again since I have to start looking for all my things again.

Has anyone had this problem and if so, how can I fix it? I don't want to get rid of the Droid because I like it but I don't want to have to go through this every time I use my headset.

Help, I may have to go to iphone, ugh.

adlo

Reaction score
First off, welcome.

I know this may be the obvious answer, but have you raised the volume on the phone while in a call?

OP
S

Scarletfan

Reaction score
Yes I have. I can hear fine if I put the headset back in or use speakerphone but not as a phone alone.

adlo

Reaction score
Try this: [video=youtube;J6Zyu-LeTes]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6Zyu-LeTes]YouTube - How To Access Droid Hidden Menu and Improve Call Quality HD[/video]

Otherwise it may be the phone has an issue with its hardware if anything. If you said its only been 2 weeks since you bought the phone, I would take it back to Verizon.

adlo

Reaction score
That's about the advise I could give unless others in the forum have anything else. Try posting this issue in the General Discussion section to see if you get more answers.