pursuant

Reaction score
hi my name is mark, and I am a 60 yr old semi tech guy living in northern California. My wife just purchased a droid x after using cell phones for as long as they have been around. This is her first smart phone. She is not technically inclined so its up to me to learn and help set up her phone. I myself hardly ever use a phone and the one I have i got free. I might make 2 calls a month. But i am fascinated by new technology and therefore fascinated by the droid. I have the manual i downloaded so I have been reading up. But I find these forums are extremely helpful and am looking forward to the exchange

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum. Glad you joined us. If there is any thing you need just ask. :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
P

pursuant

Reaction score
Thanks

Always feels good to be welcomed. I feel there is a sharp learning curve here with this phone. Its not as intuitive as a pc but it does seem to have the same functions. I still feel lost trying to sort out simple issues but this forum has already been a great help!

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
Well if u have any questions or concerns, just ask and we can always try to assist u.

sent from my Hawaiian Xoom...ALOHA