Jenn030975

Reaction score
Hi everyone! My name is Jenn & I'm a new member! I've had my Motorola Droid for awhile, but still can't figure out how to customize my lock screen! I've got the wallpaper thing down, but when you first pick up the phone & it says "Phone is property of:" I can't figure out how to add my name! Any ideas??

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi Jenn and :welcome: to the Forum.

I've never used the lock on my Droid, but for grins and giggles I set up a password to see about how to resolve your issue on my old Droid.

I didn't get anywhere. I don't even see where it says Property of……:(

But I did do a little research and apparently there are some apps to go along with the lock. I didn't see one that specifically mentioned filling in that piece of information.

If I had to guess, while you were in the set up of the password you would click the menu button and find it there. Sorry, other then that I just don't have a clue. Maybe someone else will come along with a better answer.

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
Welcome to the forum. I do remember a thread or two here that discussed the lock screen you are talking about and I am doing some searches to see if I can find them for you. In the meantime, I believe it is an app and therefore you should be able to go into the settings of that app and change it around. But I will keep looking for the threads for you and will post them here once I find them.

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
Well I am sorry I could not find the specific threads that talked about the lock screen. However, I do believe it is an app or part of an Anti Virus App. I would look in your app drawer and see if you have any aftermarket anti virus protection put on your phone, if so open it and look at the settings. Otherwise, hopefully someone else will jump in here and know more about the lock screen.