New Member "Xproject187" saying Hi !

Xproject187

Reaction score
Hi ! My name's Xproject187 & I'm posting here to introduce myself at what looks to be a really great forum.
I've been searching here for quite a while now(as a guest) in hopes of finding resolution to an issue We are facing here at home with my Sons "HTC Desire"(of course to no avail).
Anyhow,I'm a proud father of 2 great kids & a husband to a wonderfull wife of 20 yrs.
Thee oldest of my children is in High School & thee other's still in elementary. I used to work as a Fiberglass Fabricator/Finish Painter & Journeyman Bodyman at Spectrum Designs here in N.Cal. However,I'm retired now.
I don't drink or use drugs,but I smoke cigarettes. I have a Nissan Sentra that gets me around pretty good these days,but I miss driving My Old School V8 that I'm currently trying to get back on the road. It's a "1974 Swinger-Special-II with a 318/904. Original Motor & Trans & Original Color(Resquirted). Rebuilt/Modded F & R Suspension"
Xproject187sG-Ride.jpg
74Rear.jpg

I like watching "Gold Rush Alaska" & "The Walking Dead":icon_ devil:
I spend wayyy too much time on YouTube. I like watching videos about Bigfoot & other paranormal topics.
I've had a Toshiba laptop for about 3yrs now & a Dell Dimensions 4555 in the livingroom.
Well thats gunna do it for my intro,I hope to meet some cool folks here & maybe,just maybe,one day I'll be able to help someone here with something.
See Ya on the forum

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums!! Thanks for taking the time to write up such a great intro post!! :)

OP
Xproject187

Xproject187

Reaction score
Thank you all,very much for responding to my intro.

Welcome to Droid Forums!! Thanks for taking the time to write up such a great intro post!! :)
Thank you very much for responding to my intro JSM9872 & the same goes to the rest of you folks,who were nice enough to find a min to welcome me.
Ya know,I've joined a forum or two over the years my own self.
I've helped folks & I've received help & although I generally got more help than I gave,I also learnt a thing or two along the way.
One of em is,that "It's alot easier to get help when folks like you & it's easier for em to like you when they can identify with you. Besides,the extra info gives users a lil more to go on when they're deciding if they even wana help or befreind ya.
Well,You guys stay kool & I'll see Ya in the Droidforums.:icon_ lala:
PS: i don't know a damn thing about cell phones so I'm gunna need alota help ;)